1. Life is ten percent what you make it and ninety percent how you take it.
2. Do onto others as though you were the other.
3. Be kind. Everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. ~ John Watson
4. Let us be slower to condemn and quicker to forgive. If we knew the other fellows troubles, we might hesitate to criticize. We might admire his courage for carrying on. ~ A.H. Glasow
5. Go beyond yourself and reach out to other people and with a sincere love, respect, carrying, and understanding of their needs.
6. The more we know, the better we forgive; whoever feels deeply, feels for all who live.
7. The deepest rivers flow with the least noise.
8. Cooperation is doing with a smile what you have to do anyway.
9. Things turn out best for people who make the best of the way things turn out.